The interface shows an index filled with Jobs - which represents individual leads that graduate into estimations booked. Jobs can be created from three sources:
- Zendesk Sell: any Leads or Contacts that get converted into Deals automatically trigger a new Job to be created - the customer data is synced between the two sources.
- Jobs Interface: Owners can directly create new Jobs and edit details from the Main Street app
- Estimate Engine: new estimates created by the incoming Estimate Engine tool will be associated with existing customers or can be created if an existing customer is not identified
Creating a Job
New Jobs can be added in the New Job option within the Add options in the Jobs Interface.
This will prompt you to enter the Customer Name, Job Type, Job Stage, and Job Value.
The Select Customer provides a drop-down list of your company's customers or the option to add new customers that get synced with Zendesk Sell after creation.
Automatic Jobs creation
Inbound leads coming from the Main Street call center will become new jobs automatically as soon as they are qualified.
Jobs created automatically start at the Estimate Scheduled stage and should already have a date setup in the company callendly.
Job Details and Editing the Job
Job details can be updated anytime after creation from the Job Details page - this page also includes a link to each tool (Zendesk, Payment Portal, and Estimate Engine soon). Edits are also accessible by clicking Edit Job Details in the Options drop-down.
These details include the Deal Value, Job Types, and various Job Stages - all inputs used to accurately reflect the status of your transactions and get displayed within your analytic reports.
Note: any fields that co-exist between multiple tools are kept in sync. Changes implemented in one tool will be pushed to the other tools. However, the data gets synchronized on varying time schedules (generally hourly) so we shouldn't expect changes to be instantaneous. If there are issues here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback!
- Estimate Engine: the Jobs interface and Estimate Engine will be integrated so that estimates and proposals can be accessed from the Main Street platform once released
- Customer-facing Job Interface: a single source of truth on job, estimation, payment, and other details for customers to view and interact with
- Job Status Management and Automations: providing users improved alerting and notifications around changes in the Job Status then enabling recommendations or automated actions